Greek-Salad All in. Greek salad or horiatiki salad (Greek: χωριάτικη σαλάτα or θερινή σαλάτα) is a popular salad in Greek cuisine generally made with pieces of tomatoes, cucumbers, onion, feta cheese. This pasta dish has all the refreshing flavors of a classic Greek salad with tomatoes, cucumber, olives, and feta cheese. Greek Salad is a delicious combination of crisp cucumbers, juicy tomatoes and crunchy bell peppers tossed with olives and feta cheese.
There are lots of versions of Greek salad here in America, and many of them are not so "authentic". First of all: Greek salad isn't served with lettuce. Greek salad, also known as village salad or horiatiki is the national dish of Greece, consisting of quartered tomatoes, sliced red onions, and chunky slices of cucumber. Vous pouvez avoir Greek-Salad All in using 12 ingrédients et 1 pas. Voici comment vous cuisinez cela .
Ingrédients deGreek-Salad All in
- Préparez of Salat:.
- Préparez 3 of Peperoni.
- C'est 1-2 of Tomaten.
- Vous avez besoin 1/2 of Gurke.
- C'est 1 of Maiskolben, gekocht.
- Préparez 80 g of Schafskäse.
- Préparez 5-10 of Oliven.
- Vous avez besoin 2 Scheiben of Ciabattabrot.
- Préparez of Vinaigrette:.
- Préparez 2 EL of Olivenöl.
- C'est 1 EL of Balsamico, weiß.
- Préparez of Gewürze: Oregano, Salz und Pfeffer.
Depending on the region, there can also be olives, green peppers, capers, feta cheese, oregano, salt, pepper, or a typical dressing. Greek salad is a dish favoured by many. But how many actually get it right? I'll show you how easy it All the Greeks knew the Dodoni brand, and I can guarantee you, it was in most Greek households Just like this Greek salad.
Greek-Salad All in instructions
- Alle Salat-Zutaten in Stücke schneiden und Schafskäse in Scheiben. Mit Öl, Essig, Salz und Pfeffer eine Vinaigrette herstellen und über den Salat gießen. Zum Schluss noch mit Oregano bestreuen und Guten Appetit!.
In separate bowl whisk vinegar, olive oil, salt, pepper and oregano. Pour over the salad and toss to combine. (Its Greek name, horiatiki salata, isn't much more creative; it roughly translates to "village salad.") Simplicity is this dish's greatest strength, and its Olive oil, spices, and cheese bring it all together at the end, as only those three powerhouses can. The final result is a crunchy and satisfying meal that. Okay, so Greek Salad has absolutely nothing to do with Holy Week. I just happen to have made a Greek salad Saturday.